how it works
igrow provides the following information and assistance to parents and families :
- Provides parents with information about the WIC (Women, Infants & Children) program. You may qualify for this benefit as part of your State Health Insurance Program.
- Provides families with information about home visiting programs that can contribute to the enhancement of your current parenting skills.
- Provides parents with tips and activity ideas to support their children's readiness for kindergarten.
- Gives parents the opportunities to participate in regular conversations with other parents by attending community "Parent Cafés".
- Learning check-ups can provide parents with insight about childhood development. Find out if your child is on target!.
- Provides parents with regular notifications for well child visits and learning check-ups, including tracking of completed visits for each child.