Ensuring your child is ready for Kindergarten is the #1 job of the parents! Here are some links to help you fulfill that goal:
- Click here for some monthly activities to do with your child to help prepare them for Kindergarten.
- Want to do more to ensure your child is ready? Check out these links….
- Activities and information for parents; the kindergarten Survival Handbook: http://www.parent-education.com/h.html
- Public Learning Campaign that helps parents, grandparents, and caregivers turn everyday experiences into fun learning www.bornlearning.org
- Is your child ready? Click here for a Kindergarten Checklist developed by local Kindergarten teachers.